In support of our Charity of the Year, Autism Wessex, we held the Rund Big Breakfast for all our staff on Wednesday 10th September.
A fantastic display of food was on offer, all kindly donated by local shops who we would like to thank:
• Danny and Simon @ Sandwich Connection, Chandlers Ford
• One Stop, Chandlers Ford
• Mrs Kruti Shah @ Spar, Chandlers Ford
• Sarah Guilder, Bay Leaves Larder, Hiltingbury
• Tesco Express, Chandlers Ford
• Costa Coffee, Chandlers Ford
• Co-op, Chandlers Ford (Fryern)
• Longs, Eastleigh
• McColls, Nightingale Road, Chandlers Ford
• Co-op, Falklands Court, Chandlers Ford
Everyone enjoyed the hearty feast which resulted in us raising a fantastic £200 for Autism Wessex.
Other activities to support the charity have included a quiz night hosted by Frettens Solicitors in which Rund entered a team. The themed World Cup Quiz saw everyone dressing up as their World Cup football teams – we were Chile.
It was a successful event; with the evening raising around £1600 for Autism Wessex and the Rund Chile team finishing 2nd.